Monday, August 10, 2009

"My Reflection/Insight"

During our first grading, we have lots of works and new learnings like how to create your blog, history of internet, create yahoo mail, posting a blog and many more. In this learnings I also encountered some problems that challenge me more like when I create my blog my e-mail did not exist at yahoo mail so I create my new yahoo mail, and the other problems that I found hard for me, I asked a help from my classmate and also to my teacher.

Through this learnings, I can help others when they encountered problems about this, I can also share my learnings to other, and I can follow on what's new.

Moving on, I start to learn more,to performed better than this grading, and strive harder. And I hope that there will be no big problems that will come.

2 comments:

  1. nice one fren . . .i know that you make another essay that was very interesting and meaningful to us . .
    keep it up

    ReplyDelete